Thursday, November 1, 2007

QUICKSKETCH!!


I totally slacked off these days on this...I guess I just got a bit depressed because I had such high expectations for the blog--but live and learn. Winter treats my temperament badly...some days I'll be in high spirits and others, like today, I totally feel exhausted and just sad. I went and bought a box of honey grahams cereal and plowed through the entire thing and half a carton of soymilk along with a bag of butterfinger crisps. LOL--I hope there aren't too many days like this!
Anyway, here's a quick post...I really liked this girl's fashion. I haven't focused too much on clothes since like...10th/11th grade, so it's nice to get back a lil bit of fashion sense. I love the fall fashions now (though they don't suit my body as much). BTW--ANATOMY IS OFF TOTALLY I KNOOOWWWWW..sorry. XD
I'm going to go and snuggle with Wicked now and eat more chocolate. XD

2 comments:

happyapathy said...

omg i heart the gloves!! umm.. one thing she looks androgyny lol i guess that's what anime or edgy models appear hehe but i like the fashion

Stephen said...

I hate that dern sweater commercial.