Tuesday, October 23, 2007

OHOHOHHO>>>


Two times in one day. Beat that yo. I actually sat down at my desk and sketched, something I haven't done in a while. I need to go back and revive some old comics that I did with my friend to start working on before work starts kicking up again. Anyway, I just wanted to post a sketch I did (the stupid lamp killed it though..aGUAGHSH).

I feel really inspired/motivated, but so tired at the same time..LOL. I love surfing around blogspot just linking and linking..it feels like I'm actually finding stuff that really gets my mind ticking. Sadly, this really doesn't have that much to do with ID yet...but hopefully it will eventually!! XD I just have to get there. I can't wait until Sarah comes back so we can kick off for RSoM.

On a sad note, Donna noted me and said she couldn't come visit this winter break. Oh woes. I'm excited to spend a whole assload of time with my family though...even though I see them every week I still don't get to do much with them, which makes me feel really bad. XD And it'll be my mum's bday in no time...>,>;; Dunno what to get...

6 comments:

happyapathy said...

aww... nice forms maybe you should render it!! gosh i want to sketch my hybrid real/anime peeps lol

Sarah A said...

aww fine don't spend time with your bff over winter break. spend it with your faaaamily who you see eeeevery week.

Stephen said...

what is the thing she's hugging. Is it some sort of lion dragon hybrid?

sujen said...

LOL--I actually have no clue WHAT it is really..>,>;; I was just like..make it all beasty and stuffs...

Stephen said...

Sweet, it reminds me of Aslan from Narnia. :)

Ryuzaki said...

Reminds me of Final Fantasy for some reason... Red 13 in a weird way. So good though. Damn.