Monday, October 22, 2007

First Post

Alright, so this is basically the post I make for me that no one else is really going to read once its buried beneath the foibles that will litter this page.
Chris talked to us about getting a blog today, and a blog I did get! Though what to put on here I really don't know..XD I guess I'll just post some stuff I noticed recently that was pretty cool; either that, or I'll post some sketches that I'm doing for IDD class. I think I'll start a series of blogs where I'll do this...Probably one for my comic/CA sketching, one for ID, and one for just organizing myself..I think this might be the one where I organize myself. As we can see here.
So, today, is Monday October 22, 2007.
I have a small squandering of stuff to do...Just got done talking with chii on IM, and so now I'm off to do some ID homework! :D

Things to Do this week:
+Improve tiles somehow (Due: Next MONDAY)
+Display page for tiles (Due: Next WEDNESDAY)
-thumbnails for the page layout
-take piccies for page layout
+Redesign for Streamline (Due: TOMORROW)
+Paper for tiles (Due: This WEDNESDAY)
+Start sketchblog and keep up IDD blog
+Post on LJ
+Work on Commissions

1 comment:

happyapathy said...

umm... haha i like how you said you can be found in wallace in the studio or the shop yeah right....