Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Urrgghhh...Tireeedd...


Jeez, I feel so tired. I ran around today after class and got two commissions sent out, went shopping (groceries) and made banana bread. I just finished emailing Jarrod and the rest of the crew on the sketchblog, which I daresay I have high hopes for! No one's joined yet though...*hopes diminish quickly*. Will's awesome and has created a blog already but I dunno if he's gonna get the group email anytime soon...>,>;; I hope so!

Anyway, this is the completed Mello commission I did for Mihael, daughter of Antonia It was done in painter 9.0, with tablet (mainly the dull conte and cover pencil at work here). I need to remember to encourage everyone to get a tablet next to the SLR's we should be thinking of for X-mas.

I've actually had the luxury of having a bit of reading time lately, and I'm slowly crawling through the pages of "The Everlasting" by Jamie S. Rich, who is an awesome writer. I really need to explore the references to makes to the mod culture that Lance thrives on...it sounds really fascinating.
Also...for all you girls out there who pass by this blog and want to do something eco-friendly every time of the month, check out Lunapads . Pretty awesome.

3 comments:

ChrisG said...

Jeez, you really nailed Mello on this...good job...but then again, when don't you nail it? Im gonna have to work harder to catch up to you.

sujen said...

XD COMEON CHRIS>POST!!!

Ryuzaki said...

Mello is gay, I want to see some L.