Saturday, December 29, 2007


I know I should be working on the comic...but I'm tired of black and white and ugly things.. ;0; I was meant to draw beautiful things. I'm so superficial.But srsly. Doodles. And I'm back to work.

I draw characters facing the same way alot. It seems to be that I favor facing the left side! I need to work on that. I watched superbad with sarah today--it was...long. XD I wonder if guys really talk to eachother like that--it's so crude. But admittedly funny in parts. And I thought I was a perv. I miss reading, what little I did. T__T I needs fuels for my peanut brains. Final Fantasy is an alright replacement for now. But I think I'll be done soon! AHAHAHA<
New year's is almost here.
Page count: 12/20 so far..;0; 8 left...
I'm inking 13!!

1 comment:

Sarah A said...

i draw all my people facing that direction too ;U;