Saturday, January 12, 2008

AUSAM-CON: all of the awesome without the con XD

AUSAM? I think it was a success. The staff was friendly, the VIP room gorgeous and relaxing, the everlasting cooler of ramune and soft drinks, beautiful, and the karaoke session at the end? Let's just say, I definitely felt "the TOUCH." lulz. (ref. to an 80's song..) So, as I mull with my steaming cup of cough tonic trying to sort throughout the profits of the day, I've gotta say it was a good day. So here are some pics I got from it:
This was my favorite cosplay of the day. I am totally obsessed with FFIII right now...so REFIA BABY. She is totally my magus right now and she kicks some major zombie butt.
This is Robyn, who I hung out with basically all morning. She's really cool, and a fellow y-girl, lol. So it was fun spazzing out about Sasuke and all that good stuff:

Annnddd, this is Jer, super writer of comics. SEE ALL OF THOSE COMICS? Yeah, he wrote for ALL of them. DAMN.

And this is Amy! She was the sweetest thing ever, and actually put effort into making cute candy bags with cards attached. YUMMY. Her fancels rock the house too. There was one artist table that I didn't get to photograph. But I got a really awesome art trade! They wre super cool; "June Five" writes music, and Staph draws comics. They had a great sense of humor, and it was great to have done a trade.

I hope AUSAM con is going to be a reoccuring event! It was nice having a con AT HOME and with such friendly people. <3>

2 comments:

Sarah A said...

yaaaaaay

your pics are too small

sujen said...

SORRYYYY-
there's not much to see..LOL. Except for refia's outfit..>,>