Thursday, January 10, 2008

Card meh.


Whoopa. I'm actually working for once.

I'm really excited about the projects that we are being assigned so far this semester. One particular one is about tattoos, where we basically develop our own design identity. Chris A. (my teach) encouraged us to go out and explore the "real world" of tattoos. So, spurred by his enthusiasm, I went and interviewed Nathan at the Voodoo Needle. I was a little intimidated at first, but he was really an awesome guy (with cool tats to boot).

With AUSAM coming up, I'm feeling a little bit apprehensive. I don't have any new prints since AWA, and I can't sell any y-stuff, which was the majority of our profit. Not that I'm expecting any profit from this anyway. So I'm really questioning why I'm going. XD I guess I'll see how the homework is on Sat. So, here are the new business cards for this year. I think they look spiffier than last year (mainly the positioninng, I think...And the lack of spoon-to-mouth-stuffing).

3 comments:

Sarah A said...

i like this one loads! best so far, kudos kid.

an the ambiguous boy? nice touch.

not sure why i'm on there, but thanks for the exposure all the same. xD

get on aim. ;U;

sujen said...

sorry I missed you! :\ I missed a print. hope your lms went well.

Sarah A said...

hahaha actually lms was pushed back to the 19th. woo! i'll call you today when i get a break to see how ausam is.